Monday, January 25, 2016

LIFE IS GOOD!! REPORT ON MY DAUGHTER'S DOG and OTHER STUFF!!

Well..My daughter's dog LUCY had her surgery yesterday, and it was good. They fixed 3 spots in her spine, and though she may not walk normally, it did relieve her of pain, and helped her. Thank you to all the people that donated. We raised $4, 225 dollars towards the $8000 bill!!  Your help is greatly appreciated!! THANK YOU ALL!! The little doggie is still at the vets office, but hopefully gets to come home tomorrow!!

I didn't have a picture of any new art, so I thought I would share my lunch with you..No breakfast, as I don't get hungry until late afternoon..so, I never eat before then. This is typical of my lunches!! I am still on my way of eating (going into my 14th month..) ..and I am never going back. This is nine pieces of pork bacon (none of that gross fake stuff for me)..3 ounces of Monterrey Jack cheese, topped with guacamole and green olives..sprinkled with hot sauce. I also had 2 boiled eggs..but ate those before I went in search of a picture for today's blog post...and while I am showing my food, I will tell you..The other day, I ordered a size 18 pants..I knew they would not fit, but I ordered them, KNOWING that I would one day fit into them...They arrived in the mail, and I tried them on..and LO and BEHOLD..they fit PERFECTLY. Praise the Lord. I have lived for this moment for over a year!! That means since January 2015, I am down 6 or 7 sizes!!! Only a little ways to go!! I do not want to be skinny..but, am aiming for a size 14!! That is all I dream of!!

Anyway..it's a boring winter here..not painting a lot..just relaxing and chilling with Nature Boy...Nothing to say..nothing to write about..(just wanted to let you know how LUCY, the little pug dog was doing..) I hate when people show food online..but, I had nothing else to show...Bear with me, I promise that I will doing some art real soon.

Live Artfully!!

No comments: