Tuesday, July 21, 2015

ART JOURNALING AGAIN!!

Wow..It has been a hundred years since I actually did an art journal page..and let me tell you--IT WAS HARD!! This pile of hot mess, has no less than 8-10 layers on it..and I still don't like it. Fortunately though...I don't have to like it..and can put another 40 layers on it if I want to. I was going to write a long, drawn out thing on things I had to say..but, I got bored and tired..and I really don't have anything IMPORTANT to say..so, I just moved on.

I chose a 1960 yearbook to do this in..It's large and the paper is thick and sturdy..I thought the faces throughout would make for some interesting pages later on..But this is my first page in a few years, and I couldn't figure it out..haha..Anyway..back to painting..you know..the money making kind of art...

Live Artfully!

No comments: