Monday, March 30, 2015

FIRST PLACE IN 2D THIS WEEKEND IN PRATTVILLE!!

Hello!! This weekend, I was at a small show in Prattville, AL...and even though it was cold most of the day, it was a fun time (after we FINALLY got a hotel that would cooperate with me)...We met a lot of nice people..made a bit of $$$, sold some art, and won 1st place in 2D!! Thank you Prattville..You were wonderful 4 years ago, and you were wonderful this year!! My aunt came from Montgomery, AL, and surprised me by bringing my aunt all the way from Pensacola, FL. They came bearing gifts..an uncle sent me a TON of canvases!! In all shapes and sizes!! Now if I could just get him to buy me a thousand dollars worth of paint..hahaha. Anyway..other than it being chilly all day..it turned out to be a good little show. I met a couple of people that I have known from online..that was cool! Next on the agenda is Alpharetta Streetfest in Alpharetta, GA.

Live Artfully!

No comments: