Saturday, January 10, 2015

YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY

I have a new addiction!! Yes! Pancakes. I have been eating them every day, sometimes twice a day! I don't make them very pretty, but they sure do taste good!! A friend of mine, while teasing me about them..and my new love affair with them..Sent me this photo..I'll take the title of Pancake Queen!! hahahaha.

On the artistic front..I'm still working on pre-Christmas commissions...the ones that were not for Christmas gifts...I should be finishing all of those up this week, hopefully..and then it's time to PAINT!

Nature Boy and I are huddled in for the winter, trying to keep warm...it's been COLD..I don't seem to mind it as much this year. I love days like today where it is really cold, and the sunshine is shining bright.It's a glorious day!!

Well..I'm traveling today..going to visit a friend, and going out to lunch..So..
Live Artfully!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Suzan I love pancakes so much that when we go out to dinner, and the restaurant serves breakfast all day long, I almost always order pancakes.. they are my fav. comfort food. So good to visit you my dear friend...blessings, and Happy New Year!!
Bevie

Unknown said...

I hope you have an awesome visit with your friend today, praying for safe travel!!! Honey I love pancakes too!! Yesterday I fixed 2 with fresh blueberries and sugar free syrup...I was just thinking how good they would be for lunch today..ehehehe Stay warm and sending much love sweetie.
Bevie