Thursday, January 22, 2015

OH HAPPY DAY!!

PANCAKES ROCK!! On Jan. 1, 2015..I couldn't even come close to buttoning this shirt up..There was a gap that just would not close..TODAY--22 days later-- HERE IT IS..BUTTONED...I had bought this denim duster on Ebay a couple of months ago, with the vision of hand-painting it, and wearing it to art shows...(which I have not applied to this year so far, but figure that I will do art shows one day)...and when I got it..It did not fit. I could have worn it open, but it still would have not "fit"..NOW..I can wear it open and it will hang properly. Ok..sorry to bore you all to death ..but, weight loss is serious business!! hahaha.

Live Artfully!!

1 comment:

Leanne E said...

Congratulations on your success :) I am sure you will rock it when you wear it to shows!!!