Monday, October 13, 2014

THE GUITAR


Well..after months of being afraid to put paint on someone's guitar, I FINALLY did it yesterday. I have stared at this instrument for months..and so scared that I would mess it up, and not have the knowledge to fix it...BUT--I have to deliver this piece back to it's owners in a week at the KENTUCK ART SHOW..so, I did it. I was going for a vintage-y, organic look..to fit with the owner (who is a friend of mine), and I think that I achieved that. The top picture is before I added the little red bird on top of the neck..but, all in all ...I am happy with it. Hope you all like it...I have to go back to work now...busy, busy..preparing for the show.

Live Artfully!!

1 comment:

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

WOW what a colorful piece, I love the contrast with black, really an unique wonderful art work!
Hugs Anja from germany