Tuesday, April 1, 2014

BOCK BOCK BOCK BOCK...APRIL IS HERE!!!

It's a glorious day!! Praise the Lord!! The sun is out, the sky is bright and sunshiny, and all is wonderful in my world! Four more days until I will be on the longest stretch of back to back shows that I have ever done! The first show is in Atlanta at FESTIVAL ON PONCE ART SHOW. So, if you are in Atlanta this weekend, please come by and buy some new art!! We have a lot of new and exciting pieces...guaranteed not to disappoint!!

Nature Boy and I have been working hard to get ready for this show season! We are excited to be doing some old favorites, and some new places this year!! I've got a lot of new things coming up..the children's book should be out soon, and I have a couple of secrets ...can't say anything..but, I will say they involve guitars and clothes....shhhh..we do not want to let the cat out of the bag..hehhee.

My daughter sent me a present yesterday....an awesome Galaxy Samsung Note...it's an AMAZING large phone, and I LOVE IT. It's super fast too..can't wait to use it!! She is going to be 27 years old in 12 days, and I am in awe of the person that she has become!! She is weight lifting, and has lost almost 100 pounds this past year!! That in itself is a major feat of accomplishment!! I am so proud of her!!

Well..that's about it...Keep my little secret, and Live Artfully!!

3 comments:

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

I love the colorful chicken, realyl wonderful painting as always!
Admiring greetings Anja

Giggles said...

Wow Susan my daughter was 26 when she bought me my samsung skyrocket phone too! It's a larger screen similar to yours and I LOVE IT!

Exciting news about your art tour, and can't wait to see your children's book! Wow on your daughters weight loss such a huge feat....good for her. You have a treasure there!

Beautiful art as always!

Hugs Giggles

greer / eggstudio said...

I have always enjoyed seeing your art I would have loved seeing it in person in the Atl. but missed this art show and it was so close to home. Dern it..
Love the Chickens.