Thursday, January 9, 2014

A CLEAN, NEW LOOK FOR THE NEW YEAR!


Ok--The painting above is the first painting for 2014--then, I decided that I needed a week off from everything..to regroup, refresh and revive after the busy holidays. I feel like all I have done is ship paintings for the last 3 months!! I'm not complaining!! I am VERY blessed!! Thank you Lord!!

I am going with a cleaner look this year. I have revamped my website, and now my blog.

I have a big list of "things I want to accomplish" in 2014.
Among them are:

1. Buy a kiln, and learn how to work with clay.
2. Do 20-30 shows.

3. Produce bigger work than ever before (the painting above is 36 x 48 inches!)
4. Work in a more disciplined manner. Not so scattered all over the place.
5. Blog REGULARLY. I think I will make Thursday morning my normal blogging day. That way--it's the day before I leave out for shows, and everyone will know where to find me.

There are a few more things..but, I am keeping it simple, so I don't overwhelm myself.

I have added a new section to my website--Called Chuck's Nature Photography, so check it out HERE. This is what my husband loves to do...he walks daily in the woods, and takes the most beautiful pictures!! I have also added sections called AVAILABLE ART and AVAILABLE ART ON CARDBOARD. So if you are interested in any of them, just let me know!

Well, that's about it. Live Artfully!!

1 comment:

Leanne E said...

Good luck with your resolutions and All the Best for 2014 :)